- B’Geai’s Salon–reopen Thursday normal hours
- Cathy’s Creations–reopen Thursday normal hours
- Dollar General–closing 7 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday’s hours depend on storm conditions, open Thursday
- The Holt Community Food Pantry–closed Wednesday, reopen next Wednesday as scheduled
- Holt Academy–closed Wednesday, reopen Thursday normal hours
- Holt Water Works Inc.–closed Wednesday, reopen Thursday normal hours
- Sherry’s Restaurant–reopen Thursday normal hours
- Holt Post Office–closed Thursday
These Holt businesses not closing (pending any electricity interruptions)
- Brown’s Grocery
- Eagle’s Landing RV Park
- River’s Edge RV Campground
- Susan’s Restaurant
- Holt Fire District monthly committee meeting, Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
Okaloosa County information
- The Baker Block Museum will be closed Wednesday
- Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport will close at midnight Tuesday
- Okaloosa County Library will be closed through Wednesday
- Northwest Florida State College and University of West Florida are closed through Wednesday
- All Okaloosa County-owned public parks and beach accesses are closed
Area bridges will close when winds exceed 39 mph, without prior warning.
Bridge tolls have been lifted until further notice.
Sandbags are available at Crestview Okaloosa County Public Works, 1759 S Ferdon Blvd.
Davidson Middle School on Old Bethel Road is the primary shelter, open now—accommodates special needs and is pet friendly.