HOLT, Fla., Nov. 25, 2018–The Holt and Harold Fire Districts are sponsoring a toy drive for the children of Calhoun County affected by Hurricane Michael.
New, unwrapped toys can be dropped off at several locations in the Holt, Harold and Crestview communities:
- Holt Fire Station, 490 U.S. 90, Holt
- The Harold Store, 10535 U.S. 90, Harold
- Sherry’s Diner, 553 U.S. 90, Holt
- Susan’s Restaurant, 522 U.S. 90, Holt
- Uncle Bill’s Restaurant, 252 N. Ferdon Blvd, Crestview
Sherry’s Diner is offering a free desert with a toy donation as part of the drive.
Toys will be collected until Dec. 8.