These are the north county closures provided by Okaloosa County and Okalossa County Sheriff’s Office as of noon today.
- Shoal River Bridge on U.S. 90
- Shoal River Bridge on Interstate 10 is closed at exit 70 westbound and exit 56 eastbound
- Shoal River Bridge on State Road 85 will close midday.
- A flood warning for the Yellow River Bridge at Milligan is in effect. No word on when it will close at this time.
- Log Lake Road is closed at River’s Edge Campground
- Bryant Bridge Cutoff is underwater
- Kennedy Bridge is underwater
- Red Barrow Road at State Road 189 is underwater
- Old River Road at Deadfall Bridge, first bridge north of Faulk Ferry Bridge is now passable per OCSO.
- Old River Road at Polly Creek/Timber Bridge roadway is partly missing and is passable with extreme caution
- Martin Mill Road is underwater, but passable, per OCSO
- Yellow River Baptist Church Road at address 7799 is closed due to a water pipe burst that’s washed out the road
- Finkel Road a mile west of Red Barrow Road is underwater
- The gazebos at Cotton Bridge park are underwater, but the bridge was open as of an hour ago